The FALR FREE Database Membership allows users to become familiar with the search tool and search through a limited numbers of cases.
FALR offers a complete, reliable, online legal research tool of integrity for lawyers and other interest parties.
Some of the features include the ability to:
- View case summaries
- Sort alphabetically
- Sort hierarchically
- Sort using Keywords
- Sort using Case Numbers
- Filter via Agency
- Filter via other names, such as employee
- Filter via Date
All orders have been published, summarized and indexed in the FALR since January 1996.
Our Add-On Databases Include:
- Public Employees Relations Commission (PERC) – Includes all PERC Career Service Appeals since 1996 to date.
- Florida Public Service Commission (FPSC)- Entries from March 2nd, 1992 to date.
Users can search the add-on databases in a number of ways, including:
- Full keyword search
- Party name, agency name or employee name search
- Case no. search
- Filtering by date, agency or employee
FALR is in the process of adding the following Databases:
- Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) – Entries from July 28th, 1992.
- Florida Department of Revenue (DOR) – Includes all Technical Assistance Advisements (TAA) since 1981
- Florida Department of Health (DOH)