Trouble Logging In – Need Technical Support?
Subscription to the online legal database allows you to perform full text search of all the FALR cases, as well as our summaries to Judicial Decisions, and Administrative Orders. A variety of search methods enable you to quickly find the cases you need along with their FALR citations. The summaries are incorporated with each case as a part of the text. We possess as much as possible from all of the important agencies in Florida, in full text and exhaustively complete. The Online Legal Database includes all cases published since January 1996 (Volume 18), and Division of Administrative Hearings (DOAH) Recomemended Orders are always accompanied wth the pertinent Final Order. Our Online Legal Database is updated biweekly.
Access to our online legal database can be purchased on an annual, monthly, daily or as-need basis (single use, until logged out). We offer both single and multi-site licenses.
One Month FALR Online Subscription ($100)
One Year FALR Online Subscription ($995)
One Year FALR Print AND Online Subscription ($1195)
We also offer trial access! Create a FREE account online, or call us at (352)-373-7368.
For more information Contact Us
Go to our home page at www.falr.com and learn more about us.
Frequently Asked Questions
At the moment, we do not provide automated payment via the website.
To order, please follow the steps below:
A FREE Online FALR Database Membership will allow you to try out all the features of the Database, as well as give you access to a limited number of cases. You should go to https://falr.com/free-membership/
And sign up using the button at the end of the page.
For a full list of the Florida Agencies we have covered since 1980, please click here.
Apart from our own extensive FALR database, our add-on databases include:
- Division of Administrative Hearings (DOAH) – Fully readable/searchable database
- Public Employees Relations Commission (PERC) – Includes all PERC Career Service Appeals since 1996 to date.
- Florida Public Service Commission (FPSC)- Entries from March 2nd, 1992 to date.
Users can search the add-on databases in a number of ways, including:
- Full keyword search
- Party name, agency name or employee name search
- Case no. search
- Filtering by date, agency or employee
FALR is in the process of adding the following Databases:
- Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) – Entries from July 28th, 1992.
- Florida Department of Revenue (DOR) – Includes all Technical Assistance Advisements (TAA) since 1981
- Florida Department of Health (DOH)
Changing from one database to another is very easy. Simple click on the database logo at the top of the page. See video below for complete instructions.